Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Finally Caught UP!


Thursday March 31st

The room is dark except for the light coming from the alarm on my iPhone. I reach over to turn it off. Why does 5.21am have to come so early?  I had packed my lunch, organized my workout bag and laid out my clothes to make things easier this morning. I rolled out of bed and into the bathroom. I generally put my phone in ‘airplane’ mode at night. Firstly, it saves my battery. Secondly, it prevents emails and messages from waking me up at night. As I looked at the dark circles under my eyes, I would have given anything to crawl back into bed. I had no idea how I was going to make it through this morning’s work out.

Just then, my iPhone beeped. I looked down and a msg from J appeared on my screen. She wasn’t well and wouldn’t be able to come to group pt. I was sorry to hear that was unwell, but I was sure relieved that I could slip back under the covers for another 25 minutes. No work out this morning means I’ll have to do a circuit at home this weekend to make up for it.

On my schedule at work today was hosting my first team brief. About 9.30 I started collating all of the information that I would need to hand out or go through with the team. All in all, the whole thing went very well. It’s another thing to add to my list of accomplishments this year.

The girls tried to tempt me with Subway and Oporto’s, but I stayed strong and stuck to my tuna salad sandwich on whole wheat bread and my navel orange.  I’m pleased that I did. It means that I can have a meal out with G this weekend!

Home to catch up on my blog and as I type this sentence, I’m now completely UP TO DATE! It feels amazing! Good night everyone! I’m off to meditate!

No comments:

Post a Comment