Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Reading, Relaxing & Raddox




Monday March 28th

The cat took it upon himself to be my alarm this morning. So much for a lovely relaxing sleep in.  8.30 isn’t the new 10am, let me assure you! But I suppose it’s still better than 6am!

It was wonderful to sit at the kitchen table with my soy dandy and my book and eat a leisurely breakfast. I dream of mornings like this. Around 11, I headed out to Burwood shopping centre for a browse and a haircut. It’s nice to be able to see again!

Home for lunch and another couple of chapters in my book. Then time to catch up on my Blog. It’s gotten so out of hand over the past few weeks. My goal is to catch it up to date, and then stay on top of things!

I still needed to fit in another circuit training session before catching up with J tomorrow. I jumped into my workout gear and hopped on the treadmill for a 32 minute run. By the end of that, I was definitely warmed up! I set out the stations for my circuit training and got started!

To keep things as authentic as possible, I set the timer on my iPhone to insure that I completed 2 rounds of each circuit in the 15 mins that J usually allocates. I’d forgotten how taxing this set of circuits could be! No wonder I was sore for the first 2 months of exercising! My arms were killing me! I hope J doesn’t work me too hard tomorrow!

It felt glorious to sink into a steamy hot bath. I added some Raddox to see if that would help my aching muscles. And then, I stayed put until I finished my book. Time for dinner, TV and a meditation before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment