Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

Tuesday without a workout


Tuesday March 22nd

Things are still ugly at work today.  I’m choosing to think it’s ‘not all about me’. I know this job is stressful and dealing with this stuff day in and day out can make anyone angry. Add the sale of the retail side of the business, the new re-structure and the fact that our manager is off and, presto – it’s a volatile situation in the making!

Although I miss chatting with my friends, I am getting an amazing amount of work done. J is overseas so I don’t have my normal workout tonight. Instead, I stayed back until 6pm to finish up a few loose ends. G would be late getting home tonight anyways. I didn’t see any point in rushing.

The dirty dishes on the counter demanded my attention when I walked into the kitchen. I set up my iPhone- might as well sing whilst washing- and rolled up my sleeves. Singing and dancing on the spot made the chores pass surprisingly quickly.

I watched a bit of TV and waited for the phone to ring. Style is my middle name –not, so I slipped into some tracky dacks (sweat pants) and a comfy T-shirt to jump in the car and head down to the station to pick G up.

Neither one of us were overly hungry so we made a cuppa tea and settled in to watch Channel 7’s new series premiere Winners & Losers. It’s by the same team who developed my other favourite show Packed to the Rafters so I’m hoping it will be good!

It was pretty good! Definitely good enough to watch next week!

Meditation. Then bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment