Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 25, 2011

Another Weekend at College


Saturday March 12th

Up at 7 for a shower, breakfast and off to college. G offered to drive me so that I wouldn’t have to worry about catching the train and getting there on time with all of the scheduled track work on the train lines. It did mean that I arrived 1.5hrs early. I figured I could bring my laptop and catch up on my blogging –which is exactly what I did.

It should be an interesting weekend. We’re studying ‘Addictions, Attachment and Change’.  I imagine the subject matter will bring up a lot of stuff for us. It’s pretty intense.

I’m feeling much more comfortable in our group though. If it brings up stuff for me, I know I’ll be ok. Fortunately, it didn’t. I thoroughly enjoyed today- except when we started discussing our assessments for the course.

We have to chose one thing to give up over the next four weeks AND we have to write a journal entry about our experiences and the process daily. I was gutted! I’ve only just finished the detox diet and I am eagerly awaiting the day when I can re-introduce dairy and gluten. I’m hanging for a pizza!

So I write about the dread that I’m feeling when we’re asked to reflect on how we feel about the assessment. It feels like a punishment. How am I gong to get through another 4 weeks of giving something up. Not a pleasant prospect.

Home for dinner. Too tired to exercise today.

No comments:

Post a Comment