Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Back at Work


Monday April 18th

No rest for the weary! It’s back to work I go. Hopefully there haven’t been too many dramas whilst I’ve been away. I’m not concerned. T is awesome and I know she’ll be able to handle anything that pops up! Morning coffee with G as usual.

Good thing it’s still school holidays! There are only 2 other staff members in today aside from me! Insanity!! Fortunately, the phones aren’t busy and the 3 of us are able to muddle through without too much trouble. So much for catching up on my own work.

Off to counselling I go. Sometimes I toy with the idea of seeing V weekly instead of fortnightly. If we could fit it in to our crazy schedules, I’d probably do it. I’m struggling with the diet again. I don’t mind the exercise. I just can’t seem to get my head around eating. That licorice hasn’t done me any favours. I feel compelled to eat it until it’s gone –even if it makes me feel unwell. My behaviours are slipping back to what they used to be. The worst bit is that the sugar and the junk food don’t make me feel as ‘good’ as they once did. Nothing seems to fill the hole. And I’m not even sure how the hole got here. Has it been here all along? Or have I managed to dig a new one somewhere along the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment