Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Abs of Agony


Thursday April 21st

OMG! Even my intercostal muscles (the tiny muscles that connect each rib) are aching. How is that possible? My core muscles are so unhappy with me. I can’t sit up in bed. I can’t roll over. Lying down shouldn’t be so tricky! Thank God J opted out of this mornings session cuz I don’t think I could possibly cope with a workout today. It must be that insane new warm up exercise that J introduced on Tuesday.

I made my way into the office, albeit a little painfully. Good thing. Only 2 other staff members turned up. This is getting a little old.  I just want to sit down and focus on my own cases. I’m so far behind.

The girls at the other end of the office are heading down to Big Bite for lunch. I opted in. I love the Big Bite sandwiches! They taste divine and they’re so filling that all I need for dinner is something light. I’ve learned to ask for them to ‘hold’ the olive oil. The less fat, the better.

G and I are on a mission tonight. We have to head out to Westfields Burwood to get our Easter shopping organised and to pick up a present for L’s birthday. He’s turning 5 on Anzac Day.

We’re not the only one with the same plans; the mall is packed.  It took a bit of walking around but we finally settled on our purchases and headed home. I’m absolutely exhausted. Only one more day until the weekend. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment