Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Magic Markers


Friday April 15th
S is up early today. I don’t know how she does it! I’m absolutely exhausted from yesterday’s efforts. I think my chiropractor is going to be unimpressed with me come Monday. My shoulder is aching from the backpack that I was carrying and my left hip and knee are giving me a bit of grief too. I think back to Disneyland and I have no idea how I survived those 3 days of constant walking. Being more fit has certainly made a positive difference.  Now I just have to work on my recovery!

Breakfast. Then it was time to try out the magic markers that we bought at the Easter Show. They’re pretty neat! I use the magic white marker to ‘erase’ a bit of purple ink from S’s nose. Works perfectly!

Off to the back room for some online Barbie games. I get Little Miss set up and then I make my way to the kitchen to catch up on the dishes. The hum of the washing machine was the perfect soundtrack to this picture of domestic bliss.

Just as I finished up, S wandered down the hallway to see what was keeping me. I congratulated her on her patience and then followed her back to the front room to play some computer games with her.

Time for something different. So we got dressed and headed off to Burwood. Our mission? To find some ‘create your own Bath Bombs’. Well, 2 shops & lunch later, we left without our bath bombs. Instead, we picked up some new clothes for S because most of the ones in her closet are size 3 & 4, and an Aqua Sand kit.

S had a huge Hubba Bubba sippa cup of water and a packet of JJ’s. I treated myself to a soy dandy. Some days I sure miss my afternoon coffee. Even with all of the other diet cheats, this is the one thing I’ve managed to keep up since the detox diet.

We played with the Aqua Sand. It’s really cool stuff! As soon as I scoop it out of the water, it’s dry. The water just beads off of it. Must admit, it’s a bit messy but we had fun.

Time to ring S’s dad to wish him Happy Birthday! It was wonderful to chat with him- it had been ages! Picked G up from the station, swung by Dominos to grab some dinner, then home to eat.

Bath time. Teeth brushing. Story time. And then bed. I think G and I will be close behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment