Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Journalling

Friday April 8th
Today is my last day before I have a week off! I want to be able to get stuck into my work, but something keeps popping up that requires my attention. I wish I wasn’t so far behind in my own workload! I generally like to tidy things up before I go on leave, but it just wasn’t possible today.

The girls were ordering from Big Bite again, so I put in an order for a roast beef sandwich. It just means that I’ll have a much smaller meal for dinner tonight.

This weekend is our final 2 days of the Addictions, Attachments & Change course. I have my journal to catch up on and my class presentation to organise. I know I should be fitting in a meditation tonight, but I’m so far behind in my journal that I cannot spare 30 minutes to relax.

As much as I’m enjoying college, I’m so looking forward to finishing the weekend courses. It’s tough to work full time and then spend the whole weekend at college. I need a bit of ‘down’ time- especially with all of the extra things that I’m doing at work these days.

Sigh…Not long to go. After this weekend, our intensives will be over for this term. 

No comments:

Post a Comment