Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hibernation Day

Sunday April 3rd


Today I do not feel like relating to the outside world at all. No desire to go out and about. I just want to relax, catch up on the Biggest Loser episodes that we've been taping. Not long to go. Only 2 more to watch.


Indulged this morning...made some French Toast with my Helga's brown bread and even added some maple flavoured syrup. Divine!! Aside from measuring out the maple syrup it felt like a treat.


By 4pm, I could procrastinate no longer. Time to exercise. I started off by running for 32 minutes on the treadmill. I figured I'd be good and warmed up after that! Then it was straight into the circuit. I set the timer on my iPhone- 15 minutes to get thru the triceps circuit twice and 15 minutes to get thru the biceps circuit twice. Another 30 minutes to get through!


I was exhausted at the end of that! So, might as well meditate, right? Perfect way to relax and cool down. Then dinner, some TV and definitely bed. Sleep is so under-rated!

No comments:

Post a Comment