Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sold

Tuesday Dec 14

11 Days until Xmas. Big announcement at work today. Our company has finally been sold. I'm not sure how to feel about it. I guess I'll have to wait until the 'official announcement' and see how things play out. It's a bit unnerving to hear about it online before we hear about it from our CEO. It's been a long time coming though- over 3 yrs in the making.

I'm secretly looking forward to tonight's workout with J. I say secretly because I'd hate for it to get out that I might be starting to...well, you know...like exercising. Look, on second thought, 'like' might be too strong a word!

I'm glad that I tried the workout at home on Saturday. The more times I do it the better I become at it.  Trust J to spice things up a bit and toss in a new exercise, nice and nonchalantly!! She sweet-talked me into it by telling me it would improve the muscle definition in my arms. Sigh...I'm a sucker for definition. Betcha I won't be able to life my arms tomorrow! Ahh well. Guess that's just the price I have to pay to get rid of these 'tuck shop arms'! *grins*

Curled on the couch, tea in hand, watching Oprah on TV. Can't believe she's HERE in SYDNEY!! Too cool!

Well, I'd best get some beauty sleep. Tomorrow is presentation day! Look out cuz our group is gonna rock the house!

Monday Dec 13

Hmmm 12 days until Christmas... Shall I break into song!? Naw, it used to be one of my favourite Christmas carols, but it isn't quite the same without my Dad accompanying me on the piano. Mostly finished my shopping-which is pretty awesome. Usually, I'm a 'last minute' kinda girl. I'm pleased that I'm more organised this year. Besides, by staying out of the shops I'm less tempted by lollies and food courts!!

Really got into the groove of things at work today and I felt like I accomplished a lot. I love days like this!

Off to exercise my emotional body with V. Some of these sessions are trickier than others. Today was one of the tricky ones! It's rather satisfying to identify a pattern that has existed since I can remember. I know once it's brought forward into the light (in both senses of the word) it can be transformed into something that truly serves me -regardless of how uncomfortable I might be feeling during the process!

I'm determined to get to bed before 10 tonight. So, at 9.30 I head to the bathroom to start my ablutions. By 9.50pm, I'm tucked up in bed. It's a WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment