Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gym ball

Once the tuna nausea passed yesterday, I was able to take stock of the rest of me. 
  •     Right Knee: aching, coping with squats, very unhappy with lunges
  •  Arms and shoulders: heavy and a bit sore

Everything else? Well, the rest of me appears to be doing not too badly. Feeling a bit sore in a few random places, but overall, I am surviving the workouts. Who knew? The big test will be my first PT session with V on Friday.  I’ve got college tonight, so I’m counting today as a rest day for my muscles.  G and I agreed to get up early again tomorrow and resume our single circuit training.  I think we’ll do the tricep circuit (no lunges!!) but mostly because doing the ‘stepping section’ of the bicep circuit presents a bit of a noise issue and we are trying to be considerate of our neighbours!

The decision to pass on the tuna today was a great option! I replaced it with a curried egg sandwich.  But, it is interesting to note that after lunch yesterday, I was full for hours. Today-not so much.  Admittedly, I ate at 1.30 instead of 3pm, but by 5pm my tummy was rumbling.  Good thing I had the foresight to pack a Carman’s Apricot and Almond muesli bar.  Sorted!

I meant to mention last week that I made the decision to purchase a ‘Mediball Pro Plus 65cm’ (a gym ball) so that I could do my exercises more effectively at home. J mentioned that they were available on the Sacred Centre website www.sacredcentre.com.au  and to just click on the ‘shopping cart’ section, so I hopped online to take a look. I settled on a gray ball and placed my order Tuesday morning.  To my utter amazement, the package was waiting for me when I arrived home from work on Wednesday! If you’re in the market for a gym ball, I highly recommend checking these guys out—AOK Health. 

Well, it’s time to pull out the textbooks and exercise my ‘gray matter’! Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment